The Education Network is able to supply teaching and support staff for all Secondary School teaching jobs. We have a wide variety of teaching staff available with the following experience:
- KS3 Teachers
- KS4 Teachers
- KS5 Teachers
- Cover Supervisors
- Teaching Assistants
- One to One Tutors
The Education Network is able to offer teaching and support staff on both a temporary supply and permanent basis and all our education staff have been subject to the following checks in line with the DfE Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education. We also recruit all staff by Compliance + standards, which compels education recruitment companies to go beyond statutory safeguarding standards, and to aim for excellence in competency selection and service quality.
- Face-to-face interview
- Qualification checks
- Two references (including the most recent child related post)
- Disclosure & Barring Service ( DBS) check
- DBS barred check
- Personal identification confirmation check
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK
- The National College for Teaching and leadership check ( where applicable)
- Health checks
- School sector and many of our education staff have experience of supporting SEN pupils including BESD, PMLD, ASD, DYSLEXIA/SLCN, VISUALLY IMPAIRED, HEARING IMPAIRED, MSI, PD, SpLD, SLD, MLD and one to one support.
Your dedicated Secondary Education Recruitment Consultant is fully versed in the National Curriculum and its aims, values and purposes, personal development, cross curriculum dimensions, assessment and inclusion. The Education Network understands the issues around behaviour, attendance and SEAL, Achievement for All, DES, Aiming High, P scales and Every Child Matters. Many of our Education Recruitment Consultants are trained teachers themselves.
Our education staff benefit from the in house courses we run and the TeamTeach events we sponsor.